ya ya ya.. so I'm not good at updating. Life IS a little busy you know and by the time nighttime comes, I really don't want to do much brain work.
anyway, here's a little shorty.
Big news? Stampin' Up is a go. My Starter Kit should be here tomorrow sometime. I am so excited! I've got some really neat stamps coming along with the other supplies. I did form a Stampers' 10 group and have 8 spots filled for sure with 1 probably and several other maybes. Don't think there will be any problem filling it up fully and possibly even starting another one. We'll see. I don't want to get too carried away to start with as I really don't have much extra time currently. I haven't even scrapbooked in over a month :(
It's September again and life starts getting even busier. As some of you know, I like to sing and this season I have decided to drop one group and continue on with just one mass choir of 120 people. It's a light hearted group with fun music and isn't too hard. I generally have everything learned and memorized by the 3rd week..lol. But it's a great group of people and light music which will be good considering I don't have a lot of brain power by 9pm.
Kids are doing well. They just spent the weekend at my parents place and they had so much fun! Shane and I went to a campout with friends of his from work. Another of their buddies has bought a campground that they have all been putting a ton of work into and it's looking great! We've decided that we want to buy a tent trailer or a very small travel trailer and head out there most weekends. Should be fun :)
Well, it's after 12 and I'm pooped. Will try to update slightly more frequently :) And with pictures too ;)
anyway, here's a little shorty.
Big news? Stampin' Up is a go. My Starter Kit should be here tomorrow sometime. I am so excited! I've got some really neat stamps coming along with the other supplies. I did form a Stampers' 10 group and have 8 spots filled for sure with 1 probably and several other maybes. Don't think there will be any problem filling it up fully and possibly even starting another one. We'll see. I don't want to get too carried away to start with as I really don't have much extra time currently. I haven't even scrapbooked in over a month :(
It's September again and life starts getting even busier. As some of you know, I like to sing and this season I have decided to drop one group and continue on with just one mass choir of 120 people. It's a light hearted group with fun music and isn't too hard. I generally have everything learned and memorized by the 3rd week..lol. But it's a great group of people and light music which will be good considering I don't have a lot of brain power by 9pm.
Kids are doing well. They just spent the weekend at my parents place and they had so much fun! Shane and I went to a campout with friends of his from work. Another of their buddies has bought a campground that they have all been putting a ton of work into and it's looking great! We've decided that we want to buy a tent trailer or a very small travel trailer and head out there most weekends. Should be fun :)
Well, it's after 12 and I'm pooped. Will try to update slightly more frequently :) And with pictures too ;)

3 Comments:
well its about time LMAO. okay just kidding, i do know thatyou are busy busy busy. i didn't know that you sang, how cool.
So Krista , share where this campsite is !!! LOL ! You never know who you might meet up with there !
Krista it sounds like you are swamped. I hope the Stampin Up is a big time money maker for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home