

Well, with this heat, we are doing a lot more inside activities like coloring. I try to encourage just on the paper, and for the most part they do pretty good. I am glad to have the laminate floors though and washable crayons. Yesterday though, both boys thought it was a grand idea (after their shower no less) to color on themselves. Hard to see in Ethan's picture but his legs are covered from hip to toe and on his face. He had drawn on his shirt too so hopefully that comes out. . Andrew had crayon absolutely everywhere. I think the only place he didn't have it was his ears. Yes, even the hair.. looked like a bad halloween job...lol.
After that we went for a walk to Wholesale Club to visit some air conditioned comfort. When we left for the store, it was still 36 out which is 97 degrees.. ugh! That was at 7pm! At teh store we met up with a friend of mine who had 4 year old twins. She was busy getting lots of the sale clothes for her little girl. I really didn't like the summer wardrobe for the boys so I didn't mind that I didn't have to buy anything ~ both kids still fit their summer wardrobe from LAST year. The new fall line is really cute though for the boys so I've got several items that I want including a jeans/tshirt and bomber jacket set. One in blue and one in red! We really don't need much in pants as they are just fitting their 18m stuff I have for them so I'll just pick up some tshirts for the most part.
Other than that it was a pretty quiet day. The boys are behaving quite well considering I don't want to take them outside with the sun blaring and the heat near or over 100. I'm really looking forward to slightly cooler days.

1 Comments:
kids and their crayons LOL. this heat is getting very annoying here too. its supposed to drop back down into the 90's this weekend which is wehre its suppposed to be at LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home