Saturday, August 12, 2006








Ok, it's been a while.. been a little busy around here...lol.

Last weekend was my annual Pond Partay ~ This year hosted by my friend LeeAnne in beautiful Portland Oregon. I flew down and stayed with LeeAnne for 3 nights and 4 wonderful days. Was great getting to know LeeAnne even better and we had so much fun. I met some great people and although we missed many of our regular Partayers, it was still very worth the time and energy to go down. Here are some pictures that were taken by some of the others. Was a grand time! Looking forward to next years reunion which will be either in Vancouver or here in town or both. We'll see :)

Lets see, what else.. well I've got a new little boy I babysit 2 days a week on average. So far it's been a little tough as he adjusts to a new place to hang out while his parents work, but every day is a bit better so hopefully it won't take long before he's ready to have a great time a couple days a week. The twins are enjoying having a new playmate. Also our friend Addie has been over to spend time with us last week and this upcoming week too. Won't be long though until he's in his new home which is about 2 hours away from here. That will be sad for us.

I've started a new small business too. Or at least I"m in process of starting one. A friend of mine introduced me to a company called Stampin' Up that sells everything from stamps and inks to embellishments for cards and scrapbook layouts to all kinds of nifty adhesives. Found one I love that you can use on envelopes that you are giving for gifts. It dries and forms the adhesvie like on store bought envelopes that you lick or wet with a spounge to get it sticky again. Anyway, I think it's going to be an interesting move to get into it. To start with I plan on forming a group called a Stampers' 10 which is a group of 10 people who commit to spending a minimum of $25 a month for 10 months. Then each month one person is the hostess and gets all the perks that comes along with that. Also, the month they are hostess I don't mind doing demos or a make and take (where I show you a new techinque or two or three) so that the hostess can recieve even more free product and perks. I'm really looking forward to getting involved with the products. The ones that I have or have tried I am really impressed with. Plus they make great gifts! If you are interested in either joining the Stamper's 10 group or just placing an order with me, feel free to email me. KristaBlackmore@shaw.ca

Well, that's all I have brain cells for tonight. Hope you enjoyed the pictures from my trip :)

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

loved the pics krista, and boy have you been busy with babysitting LOL. no way could i handle that many kids at their age. older kids i can but not the little ones LOL. which is weird since i love babies and toddlers. but i guess that is different then having to watch them LOL. i wish you all the luck on your new business venture. i think it is cool that we are both getting into a small business LOL too bad they are from different companies LOL. will you be getting a website? because i would love to see what they carry and also help you succeed by purchasing things here and there.

11:22 AM  
Blogger christina said...

hey i just wanted to let you know that the stampin up link doesn't work.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home