Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well, I think it's time! Time to start blogging again that is. Of course it's 11:30pm and I'm just starting several friends have got me thinking that blogging is not such a bad idea. Good way to post photos of the twinadoes, some of my LO's and maybe even something that crosses this brain of mine.

This has been a slightly crazy week. I've been babysitting a little boy who is 15 months old. He's such a sweetie and is just learning to walk. Of course the twins think he's great fun, especially since he's crawling and that actually means that they should ride him like a horse. NOT! The boys just don't get that he doesn't want a 2 year old on his back :S I have him 3 times this week and then will be 'on call'. Today I worked doing a data base and entering info into it for several hours. It's good to be back doing something I've taken courses in and remembering as much as I did felt good too. I'll be able to finish it up next time I work there. And tomorrow I babysit my friends two girls who are the same age as the twins for a couple of hours. Still leaves us free to go for a walk in the afternoon and find Ethan's shoes.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, We went for a walk Monday morning and somehwere between Staples and Wholesale Club, Ethan removed both of his runners, and tossed them. Shane drove my route and I walked part of it and then called a couple stores we were in/walked by but they are no where to be found. What a turkey! Well, he was almost grown out of them but still...

So as far as scrapbooking goes, I managed to do a layout last night. I tried organzing my photos but I ended up just wanting to scrap so I pulled out a picture and came up with this :) It's a picture of me and the boys heading into the Health Unit for their 18 month shots. I used some of my favorite tools including my Coluzzle cutting system and Xyron for glueing my letters. I also printed the journalling directly on the paper using my new wide format printer. It's very cool and I can't wait to use it more often!

Slowly but surely I'm getting the rest of the kids 1st year album done. I do find the occasional photo that needs to be put into the NICU album and I have a lot of photos still to be worked into the second year album like this LO. I'm going to a couple day long crops and a full weekend crop in the next 6 weeks so I should be able to get a bunch done then.

The boys and I have all been sick in the last week with Andrew being the last one yesterday. He still wasn't feeling that great today I think although you couldn't tell with how he was running around. And dinner though he was not eating well; just playing with his food. So of course being a scrapbooking /photographing Mommy that I am, I had to get his photo. I'm not sure quite how much he ate at dinner but he sure did have a good time making fish and chips and apple sauce mush with a coating of milk and apple juice.

Ethan on the other hand ate like gangbusters. Two full servings of fish and chips with catchup of course and half a glass of milk. Then he topped it off with some orange segments. He ate so nice and cleanly; except for what ended up on his face and hands. A nice bath helped that issue out though...lol.

The funny thing tonight was neither of the kids wanted to have a bath; Just a shower! in and out and ready to play again. And then at bedtime, although Andrew was yawning like crazy, Ethan is the one who went to sleep right away. Andrew had a grand time while I pretended to sleep , and attempted not to sleep...lol. I finally gave up to spend time with DH and he fussed for a bit and then went to sleep. Guess I should of given up 45 minutes earlier.

Anyway, that's all my brains can handle for tonight. Thanks for reading :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Liway said...

Looks great Krista...welcome aboard!!!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

great first post!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Looking good! I love that you included details of your day, photos and a scrapbook layout.

4:19 PM  
Blogger christina said...

LOVE IT KRISTA, NOW KEEP ON POSTING SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ LOL

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home